In today’s online shopping market, we believe transparency should be the highest regarded customer value. That’s why we’ve clearly outlined all of our store policies below. Feel free to reach out with questions.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by entering this site and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Definitions Conditions means these terms and conditions. Product means the various products, including the Musmate, Quadstep displayed for sale on the Website. Us and we means Musmate Ltd.
2. Our Rights We reserve the right to alter or withdraw this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. We reserve the right to decline any order and refund any monies paid without providing a reason.
3. Third party links As a service to users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the content of such websites.
4. Privacy We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential within legal limits We will do our best to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. When you use this website, personal information may be collected by us or our agents (for example our internet service provider). Data may include the URL you came from, IP address, your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit.
5. Purchase of products We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Note that sensitive information such as credit card numbers are held by Paypal and we have no access to them. Accordingly we cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use of such information.
6. Refund or Replacement Musmate Ltd will refund any order provided that the product is returned and received within 35 days of the date of despatch of the product. Thereafter, any refunds will be issued at our discretion. Defective products will be replaced or refunded at our discretion provided you contact us within one calendar year of the date of despatch of the Musmate.
7. Product Descriptions We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always be up-to-date.
8. Law The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England regardless of where in the world you live.
Your Data is Secure
Below, we tell you in detail how we use and store all of your personal and web-use data but, in summary, any personal information you give us is safe and confidential.
SHARING AND SELLING
In general, we do not share or sell your data to anybody. We may disclose your personal information and / or User Information if we are asked to do so by the police or any other regulatory or Government authority investigating suspected illegal activities. However, some of the products we supply are medical devices and we are, by law, required to undertake "post-market surveillance" to ensure the ongoing safety of our products. We, or an organisation on our behalf, may send you a postal survey as part of this surveillance. These are anonymised and the results will only be used for safety and product development.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general we treat your information as confidential. We use your personal information to process your order and to generate order receipts and invoices. The information we normally collect includes: your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card / other payment information, and a password. Any information regarding your use of our websites is anonymised and used to better understand how people use our websites. None of this information is personally identifiable. We do not use your personal information to send you sales or marketing information.
GETTING HOLD OF A COPY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you we hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To view any information you have disclosed, please contact the Data Controller at Musmate Ltd, 18-19 Mill Road, Radstock, Somerset BA3 5TX, UK.Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our Shipping Policy
How It Works
The Musmate is sent out first class signed for and the Quadstep is sent by courier due to its length. The Musmate is manufactured by us and this can take 3-4 days depending upon demand. Other products are normally sent out by second class post. We will advise you when your order is despatched.
Our Return Policy
Everything You Need to Know
You can return products within 30 days of purchase. Unless amistake wasmade by us, you are responsible for the cost of returns.